Attacking Forex Market

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Attacking ForexPeaceArmy

Ohhhhh Again ForexPeaceArmy Not Working (For The 4th Time)
This Time I was browsing my account on paypal and I thought to visit ForexPeaceArmy to see what's new with those bastards and I found my explorer say:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

I smiled because of three points:
1- They Are Not Working.
2- They Will Say that some brokers are attacking.
3- They Have Problems

The Last Topic I mentioned some brokers like PoltekFX, ForexGen and e-Toro.
This Time I'm going to investigate with those three brokers to find and see the results with myself and I will post here everything.

ForexPeaceArmy are crying morning and nights because of my blog and they are saying that I'm related to ForexGen or PoltekFX. I don't care what they are saying about me and I don't care about them from all the directions. ForexPeaceArmy are hiding failures with another failure, so they can say anything to appear Legit beside Traders.
All The Forums Talking about the Governmental Investigation that was with Felix last week and I found many terrible realties about Felix and Rob.

SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM

All will be published here and in Google too. I'm working in some procedures now in my work to write about them in the Wall Street Journal that I'm working in.

I'm working also in a corporation between our Firm and Babypips, Fxstreet, Trade2win, ForexForumNow, ForexForum.org, ForexForum.net, MoneyTec and other forums to publish topics there under the name Today's Journal.

Don't Forget to be bac again yo see MY INVESTIGATIONS WITH: FOREXGEN, POLTEKFX AND ETORO

Be Lucky
Bye Bye

0 comments: