Attacking Forex Market

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Forexbastards Begining And End SCAM Cases

A lot of noise out there, every moment I hear FPA scammed someone, Forex Peace Army has found some broker scam, Felix is arrested and a story of his black history.

I Fed up of those frauds called FPA. Every time I enter their forum I must find a new scam case, I must find all brokers are either bad or scam, and a lot of advices then: "stay away from…", "Don't ever deal with…", "Those…are scammers" etc.

I can't deny that at the beginning I was somehow deceived by their sayings, but after I tried it out myself and found them scamming the broker I was dealing with! I got to know their reality and my suspicions become true.

Just remember the start of forexbastards.com and the main activity that they are running.
Just remember the arresting of Felix.
Just remember the governmental investigation.
Just remember the latest Credit Cards SCAM.
Just remember the wrong signals that ForexPeaceArmy provide each day.

What Do You Think About The END?
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM


0 comments: