Attacking Forex Market

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

ForexPeaceArmy Daily Forex Stories

First of all, I'd like to thank all those who corporate in revealing the truth and I'm announcing myself as a supporter to them.

Forex Peace Army is a real scam and I have my own case and reasons to say that. Unlike them who keep on claiming lies as if they are facts without any evidence to prove it.

First, I register there and didn't share my reviews because I didn't have much time to do that. But I was surfing there whenever there was a little time. Then, I discovered those guys real face when I received many messages telling me to participate in their forum and reviews many times. They are sending spam messages madly.

Then, I contact the admin and he denied this thing and didn't provide me with a solution or a justification. After that I found many forums and blogs speaking about those guys scamming methods and cases, and then told myself that is why I suspend them when they spam messages to me and that is good too for not sharing their blemish actions.

I feel that ForexPeaceArmy sell the leads to other brokers and get paid from them, can I know where is the privacy and creditability?

I feel that I'm the Trader cheese for the Forex Broker rats, that will swallow me after being eaten from the rats

God With You and Help to you to find the truth


0 comments: